Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!!

To: CSRX7@aol.com
Subject: Re: 2000 National Championships Booked!!
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:19:22 EDT
Great post Todd.  This rivals my proposal of several years ago wherin I
dreamed up the idea of holding the SCCA Nationals on line in virtual
reality.  In that proposal, one would get a password upon paying the entry
fee that would allow them to log on to the National Autocross server any
convenient time during a one week period. The driver would then use  his
mouse to create his "virtual car" and compete in Nationals.  Once the week
was over, the computer would score the event and forward results to all
participants. I think I like your proposal better since it has more human
contact with the National office.

By the way Todd. There is now a surgical proceedure to get that tongue out
of your cheek in case it becomes stuck there.