Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule

To: ashcraft2@home.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:14:52 EST
In a message dated 11/12/99 6:04:27 PM EST, ashcraft2@home.com writes:

> I'll second that. Who should we be complaining to? I learned a long time ago
> that complaining is only effective if you complain to someone who can do
> something about it.  I wouldn't mind sending my opinions, suggestions, etc.
> to someone who might be able to change this schedule.  Anyone have the
> email address?
> Steve

Take it easy guys, the original post from Jeff Cashmore had a mistake in it
(don't know if it was his mistake or he copied someone else's, it really
doesn't matter).  The Harrisburg date is a ProSolo, not a Tour.  And Howard
and several other folks are working on confirming a date with Virginia
Motorsports Park for the 4th East coast ProSolo event.

All the dates and locations for the Tours and Pros are seldom locked in
place until early to mid-December.  Example:  When I checked on the
above events, I was told that the dates for the Ft Worth, TX Tour have been
changed from Apr 7-9 to Apr 14-16.

GH Sharp