Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule

To: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: 2000 Tour/Pro schedule
From: "Timothy S. Dennison" <neonracr@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:27:08 -0500
Jeff Cashmore wrote:

> Many things go into a successful Tour/Pro event, one of them being an
> able and willing host region.  Have you asked the local NE regions if
> they want to host one?

Jeff,

I personally have not, but there are some in the region who have.  Art
Emerson posted a reply regarding Englishtown, NJ (NNJR) as a potential
site.  Unfortunately, our region  (NYR) does not have a site presently
that would facilitate a ProSolo or Tour event.  I think that Englishtown
would not be large enough for a Pro, but might be OK for a Tour.

The Harrisburg Pro is hosted by the NEDiv, and my hat is off to the
organizers of both the ProSolo and the NEDiv's which were both held there
this year.  As G.H. mentioned, there may be one there next year as well
as Virginia.  Sorry about jumping the gun.  I noticed in your original
post you did say "TENTATIVE", and it is only November.

Regards,

Tim