Re: Scotty

To: marka@telerama.com
Subject: Re: Scotty
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:00:31 -0500
Mark, I don't have the cash to race the way I want, but let me, another
poor, overbudget guy, that if you aren't willing to spend what it takes,
get used to losing, get out, or go back to stock!  He's not a D-H just
because he has more money than you.  That would be like me calling you
one because you went to an Evolution school and promptly gained a full
second on me because of something you learned.  I hate to use this word,
but it's time to QUIT WHINING!  If you don't have enough money, find a
higher paying job.

Jon Fp 73