Re: Recent event "oopsies"

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Recent event "oopsies"
From: "Ron N." <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:20:16 -0400
Linhoff wrote (after much snippage before and after):

> In USPSA competitive pistol shooting there are many, many rules regarding
> safety since guns can be far more deadlier than cars in just that split
> second of a single brain fart.  Let's compare some math from the two
sports.
> Cars travel at (usually) no more than 80 mph (about 120 feet per second)
and
> bullets travel at (usually) no less than 680 mph (about 1000 feet per
> second). You decide which one can hurt people quicker after a negligent
act.

This USPSA wouldn't have anything to do with the U.S. Postal Service? ;-)
Let's see, USPSA...... United States Postal Service Ammunition.  Yeah, has
to be something like that..... ;-)  Eric, I thought you worked with drugs,
not goin' postal! ;-)

Ron N. - Dalton, Ga  (tongue firmly in cheek)
84 300ZX Turbo
IZCC# 4779   TLS#30