Re: BS classing question

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BS classing question
From: "Jim Hedderick" <jhedderick@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:33:26 -0500
The '94 to '97 are already at a disadvantage to the 99 & 00 Miatas. It is a
fact of life in stock class. I have a '94 R package and a '96 R  package.
Both are a bit slower than the new ones, which will likely be a bit slower
than an '01, unless Mazda softens the suspension or does something else to
defeat the 15 HP gain. If you skip every other update, you only have to buy
the latest car every 4 or 5 years.

Jim Hedderick
Houston