RE: Short People

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Short People
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:06:29 -0500
Hey, I dont know what you Miata guys are complaining about. I am 6'4" tall
and got to drive a students 99 miata at the regions drivers school.
Visibility was great! Completely unobstructed even with the visors in place!
Especially since I was looking mostly OVER the windshield.  :)

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS)