RE: Short People

To: "'Ellingson"@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Short People
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:28:43 -0500
 This from among competitors who differ in
personal weight from one another by up to 150 lbs or so?

Maybe only fat guys (or gals) should be allowed to remove their mirror.

George Ellingson
Semi-fat guy
===============================
At our first Solotime MiDiv Championship Series event in Salina, Ann Heller
managed to toss her Neon's PS belt and needed to borrow another car to
complete her runs.  I offered my car and she accepted.  She sat down in the
driver's seat and as she was strapping in she commented that "your car
seat's a lot lower than mine".  I told here that I weighed a bit more than
her (like at least 100 pounds) and therefore smooshed it down farther than
she did in her car.

So, am I now illegal for smooshing my seat down too far with my big booty
and possibly lowering the center of gravity of my car?  Does the seat now
hold me in place better thereby offering me a competitive advantage over my
fellow DS racers?  Do I need to go buy a new, fresh, stock height seat every
6 months to remain legal?  What about the stickiness of my leather wrapped
steering wheel due to my sweaty hands and the aforementioned french fries?
The wheel is now offers more grip than when it was new, is this a
competitive advantage and do I have to go buy a factory replacement wheel
now periodically?  If so, screw it, I'm gonna go SP.

Some things are just too stupid to even bother worrying about.  I can
guarantee y'all one thing;  If I die from a heart attack it'll be due to
eating far too many Big Macs and super sized fries, not from stress over
worrying about things.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"Hey, well I'm the friendly stranger
In the black sedan
Oh won't you hop inside my car?
I got pictures, got candy, I am a lovable man
I'd like to take you to the nearest star
I'm your vehicle baby................."
"Vehicle" by The Ides Of March