Results at Ayer NT

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Results at Ayer NT
From: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:14:26 -0400
Results are up. Thanks Paula

Yes they were fun... but the number of DNF's would indicate that the
courses could have been fine tuned to cut down on the amount of
"potential gates" visible to you as you looked ahead. At one point (first
figure 8's Course A ) seven different  "gates" were there to choose from,
forcing you to remember which ones to pick.

Eric ( not finding the correct gates didn't cause me to go off course...
accelerating in 3rd gear for a long time and not finding a place to slow
down did) Clements

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.