Re: RFI: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write

To: AutoX List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RFI: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write
From: Jon Rush <jonathan.rush@sdrc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:00:07 -0400
Because it would eliminate 99.9% of the C&C items that people like to do
to their car. Adding weight is just fine IHMO, because it slows forward
acceleration, adds to the centripetal force required to turn the car and
increase the energy you need to burn off by braking. If you are willing
to make those compromises, you should be allowed the C&C item. We will
just have to live with the F/R balance shift, which I think is a fair
tradeoff with the above downsides.

Jon Rush