RE: Best C4 Vette for Autox?

To: "'Steven Eguina'" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>,
Subject: RE: Best C4 Vette for Autox?
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:39:00 -0700
        Yeah but GM tried to make it sound like the 99' hardtop was the end
all be all and it ended up falling short. If they can deliver what they a
promising that is one thing, every new car they make is better than then the
last, yeah if your road race. It will have to go strait to BSP due to low
production numbers just like the ZR1 did. ;) Gezz don't let the Viper play
with us but put let this class killing vette in. Oh no :0

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com