RE: Best C4 Vette for Autox?

To: "'mab'" <mti@concentric.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Best C4 Vette for Autox?
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:09:41 -0700
        BZZZZZ wrong. Pull up the results from Natls, tours and Prosolo the
last five or so years and see how many of those cars have taken home
trophies or won. Try an 89' 6spd Z51 or FX3, an 86' auto or 4spd Z51. A 91
Z07 is not bad but the 89' has better gears. ZR1 is way ugly when it come to
weight, nothing like carrying an extra two hundred pounds on the front of
your car to go with the way high tq curve. Lt4 has some potential but is
course dependent due to high tq curve. Get the L98, you'll be glad you did.
You buy the L98 you have $10,000.00 left to spend on shocks and wheels. :)

Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com