Re: why the harrisburg pro took less time

To: "Alek Tziortzis" <alextz@ss112.rsch.comm.mot.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: why the harrisburg pro took less time
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:57:08 -0400
I know when I was starting you guys at the start of the rain, I was trying
to get as many cars out, as quickly as possible, before the skies opened up.
It was a very short time between cars. Once the downpour hit, I returned
back to a normal sequence.

Matt Murray
Maybe it was the great starters, too. :^)
mattm@optonline.net