Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:50:13 -0400
Tim Aro did the same thing at the Ayer National Tour.  (His 10th AE was
out of commission, so he and Eric Peterson drove Eric's car.)

Awesome drivers can do wonderful things with less competitive cars.

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 10:17:44 -0400 (EDT) Scot Zediker
<roadsterboy@earthlink.net> writes:
> I presume you were at the SD Tour?  I was there too.  NOBODY could
> touch George; he would have looked pretty good running his car in
> AS.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree