Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Re-class a Miata for +15hp!!!!!!!! Give me a break.
From: "Richard Williams" <richw1@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:49:13 -0400
No, newer is not always better.  I don't believe I said anything like that
in my email.  In autoxing the driver count more than the car.  With two
competitive drivers I believe the MR2 Spyder WILL be competitive with the
Miata.  Only time will tell if I am correct.

Richard Williams
2000 Absolutely Red MR2 Spyder
2000 Carbon Blue Celica GT