Re: Was Another sport on the verge... now Profesional hahh!

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Was Another sport on the verge... now Profesional hahh!
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:48:32 -0500
I like your ideas!  In fact, right now I am trying to organize a
spectator oriented autocross to be run in a major mall parking lot in
downtown Fort Worth.  I see no reason SCCA couldn't turn Nationals and
even National Tour events into paying spectator events.

In Fort Worth, the National Tour is held at the Texas Motor Speedway.
With a little encouragement I bet the Speedway advertising and
promotional staff would be able to assist in a bunch of ways as far as
attracting the spectators.  Admission could be cheap for a 2-day pass,
concessions could be sold, etc., etc.

Yes!  Professional!

Jon FP 73