Re: Prosolo entries (was Fw: Solo participation too high?)

To: <HAVOCDEAN@aol.com>, <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <dave@wcsllc.net>,
Subject: Re: Prosolo entries (was Fw: Solo participation too high?)
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:45:55 -0400
Although Dean and Lee Piccone did receive some recognition for course
design, and Appalachian Sports Car Club was noted as the hosts the members
of the small but mighty Autocrossers, Inc. really did put in a lot of effort
at the Harrisburg Pro. AI members came early and stayed late and did
whatever it took to make the event a success. I know for a fact that the
"blender squad" put in lots of after hours time and effort. Three cheers
AI!!! Those who are about to cone, salute you!!!

Regards,
Alan