RE: getting preview action of the course.

To: "'Michael Lee'" <solo2inseattle@wa.freei.net>,
Subject: RE: getting preview action of the course.
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:31:47 -0500
At the larger events (Divisionals and higher) the camcorders are not allowed
while walking the courses.  As to the wheelchair, I'd hope that nobody would
be _that_ big of an asshole as to not allow them on course for those who
depend on them.  I know _I_ wouldn't be that asshole.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com