Re: getting preview action of the course.

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: getting preview action of the course.
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:26:42 -0500
I assume its ok to carry a pencil and piece of paper and draw out the course
as you're walking through it right?  This would be nice to have in between
runs to get the mental side working and concentrating on problem areas.

I think I'm going to concentrate on getting to know courses better now that
I have a little bit of autox experience.

Something that really pissed me off last year at a regional event was the 2
course designers took their cars out on the course after they set it up (at
night) while everybody else was at dinner.  Sure, it was 12 hours ahead of
the racing, but that's still course experience they had that nobody else
didn't.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill