RE: getting preview action of the course.

To: "'Mark Darby'" <markds33@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: getting preview action of the course.
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:45:19 -0500
REALLY????  Wow, I thought for sure that they were illegal.  They should be
as if you ran the tape at 10x (or whatever) speed you could get a good clue
as to what the course would look like at speed.

One could also borrow the in-car tapes of another competitor for similar
hints.

I know that this wouldn't help me that much but it sure couldn't hurt
either.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS