RE: getting preview action of the course.

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: getting preview action of the course.
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Camcorders are legal to use during a course walk at
the Nationals! With Tim Werner as my witness,I asked
Howard Duncan last year if it was legal to tape course
walks,his reply was yes! It really helped me to
visualize my runs and pick out visual reference
points!
Mark Darby
# 3 DS
--- "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>