Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@QuixNet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 21:36:56 -0700
I would strongly recommend against giving the salt flats a try.  A number of
years ago a group of us were doing the west coast Pros. The ones in Salt
Lake and San Francisco were a week apart so we took the time off. On the
trip to SF, we stopped at the flats and I couldn't resist and took my BSP
Z-car out for a run.  I was a kick and we got pictures, then went to the
nearest town and spent about $10 in quarters at the car wash trying to get
all the salt off the underneath.  Never got it out of all the crevices and
the body payed the price a number of years later.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z