RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: "'Rick Brown'" <free2000@QuixNet.net>,
Subject: RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:43:56 -0700
                You were lucky enough to find a hose... A select few of us
at the race site got a treat when the Wendover Police showed up looking for
the "White Corvette that was all stickered up". Apparently some terrible
person with no regard for the law used a hose and water faucet at someone's
place of business that was closed. Lucky for someone Gary Thomason, Steve
Waters, Charlie Shelton and myself all had white vettes and the police could
not tell which car it was for sure. Man one careless person can cause
trouble for the whole group. ;0
        So kids remember, you can go mach 1 on the salt but don't use the
water in Utah. Most important, admit nothing, if OJ got off so can you. ;)

Jason "It was the other guy, I saw him" Isley
jason.isley@alltel.com