RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
Subject: RE: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: Eric Carman <ecarman@pop300.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:33:30 -0400
It is the windshield sticker that required to be run at all the Prosolo and
NT event now.  It goes along the top of the windshield.  I was told not in
any specifics the cop was quoting that the it is required to be transparent
and above the 12a line or something like that, etc.  I am not exactly sure.
 I don't think my roommate, who was talking to the cop was exactly sure.
he is going to fight it.  he is really only pissed about the point on his
license.