Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: "Bob H." <hodge@one.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:44:34 -0400
At least in Ohio, it is illegal to have ANY non-transparent sticker on ANY
window in the car, except for the lower driver's corner, where you'd have a
parking pass or some such thing.

As for the line on the windshield, there is also a law that states that
transparent films (like window tint) must not extend below the AS1 line, which
is marked on most windshields (something like 2-3" from the top).

In any case ... any opaque sticker is illegal.  Although most cops won't
bother pulling you over for it ... it does give them an excuse to if they
want to.

-Bob

--
Bob Hodgeman