Ft. Worth course map

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ft. Worth course map
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:03:42 -0500
As a Houston Region "insider", Roger did not share the Ft. Worth map with any
of us.  I did help with some of the set up at Ft. Worth on Saturday and Sunday.
 Registration was the first time I saw the map.  When we did the Divisional two
weeks ago, the course was submitted to preliminary review to the safety steward
and we (the setup crew) got our maps Friday.  The course was open for walking
after we had done setup and Divisional Safety had verified the course(s) was
good to go.  I walked the course with everyone else, even though I had setup a
fair portion.
James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller

The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.