Re: Maps and the "hidden" SCCA membership

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maps and the "hidden" SCCA membership
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:19:16 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000, William Loring wrote:
> Okay, then perhaps an "opt-out" program would be appropriate. If you don't
> want mailed results, check the little box on the entry form. Works for me.
> I'm still searching for that "equal access" nirvana... Oh, what a fool I am!

Yeah.  That'd be ok.  I'd prefer an "opt-in" program so that laziness
works in the favor of saving money, but I think we're agreeing.  I got so
caught up in ranting on about how web access can be more assumed now that
I forgot to say that we could do _both_ and still realize some savings...
:-)

Mark