RE: Join the Cone Preservation Society

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Join the Cone Preservation Society
From: David Onate <crzydave@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:09:08 -0600 (MDT)
I dunno.. they might not be too thrilled with our use of cones. They are
constantly being destroyed, runover, thrown between course-workers, dragged
across conrete and asfault by a fast-moving lowered race-car. Then they are
locked up. During their only time of freedom, they are once again subjected
to the torturous hell of autocross. I know I've killed a few cones. More
often, however I scare them to death! And yet I show no remourse. In fact
this weekend I will dart and dash between brothers, sisters, mommy and
daddy. And I will not care! Whats even worse, I will blame the CONE when I
hit it! I will curse it in it's dead and falled state!

I don't like hitting cones... but I've heard this quote before

"If you have never hit a cone, you're not going fast enough"

hmm.... maybe I have "cone issues"  :)

happy auto-x'ing

David Onate
crzydave@san.rr.com