MR2 MKII alignment slipping

To: mr2-interest@mr2.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 MKII alignment slipping
From: bluemr2@juno.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:01:05 -0400
        Took a drive today and I suspect that the toe on my MR2 is slipping...
I had a problem where the dealer thinks that they put 1/2" toe out on the
front instead of the 1/16" I asked for (last month), but I know am
starting to wonder if it slipped out.  I've had the car back for 1.5
weeks (since they fixed the alignment) and it's started to get twitchy
again and the steering wheel is starting to move from center.  Steering
wheel centering problem became even worse when I put my new A032Rs on the
front yesterday.  I've got camber bolts with several alignments on them,
but the camber does not *appear* to be changing...  I need to find out
what the problem might be since it ate my RE71s in two weeks last time
and I can only imagine what could happen with the A032Rs...
        Ideas?

TIA,
Brian
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.