Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys

To: Ghsharp@aol.com
Subject: Re: FasTrack item about underdrive pulleys
From: "Brandon C. Fetch" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:15:21 -0500
So please clarify:

Are the Unorthodox Underdrive pulleys allowed in SP/ST(I think he was
asking...) since they're made of aluminum?
There's no mention about them being smaller just that they can be replaced with
materials of different type correct?

Tanks!

Ghsharp@aol.com on 07/06/2000 02:59:45 PM

Please respond to Ghsharp@aol.com@Internet