Sequential Stock Classes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sequential Stock Classes
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:28:46 -0500
Ben:

Simplicity?  Look at the organization you love so well - NCCC.
They just reduced the number of a-x classes for only Corvettes from
74 to 62.  Talk about splitting hairs. . . . .

This concept would have F-Bodies in 7 of the 9 Stock classes.  Miatae in
4 or 5.  Corvettes in 5 or 6.  Mustangs in 6 or 7.  Even your beloved
914 would be in 4 classes.

Then do the splits with a couple of hundred other cars, and see
how easy it is.  In fact, if this is such a great idea, why not take
a shot at it??

This would be simple??  Geez(TM). . . . . . .

Roger