Re: Directions to the Neon factory?

To: "Moore, John" <jmoore@spyglass.com>
Subject: Re: Directions to the Neon factory?
From: Mark Hirt <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 11:14:33 -0500
In case others need it too I'll post it here too

90 west to Genoa road

North on Genoa Road to 20 (1st light)

20 west (left) exit right just before the overpass (sorry they changed
the name of the road and I forgot it)

After you exit 20

Left under the overpass to Chrysler Drive (1st light)

Right on Chrysler Drive, follow it to the west side of the plant we
race in the far west lot paddock in the lot just before it.

OPTION 2

Go over the overpass to the next light and turn left, stay left, we
race in the first lot you see paddock in the second

OPTION 3: NOT RECOMMENDED

Continue on 90, pay the toll, look for Troopers, drive through the
grass and run over the fence

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:46:48 -0500 , Moore, John wrote:
>Sorry to spam the list with this, but I know there are many Chicago region
>members out there. Do any of you have directions on how to get to the Neon
>Factory for the event tomorrow? The event flyers seem to be missing this
>info.

 Mark Hirt

 nxracer@mediaone.net
 http://people.ce.mediaone.net/nxracer

 I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.