Re: Stock class reclassings

To: "Mike Lamfalusi" <lamfalus@excite.com>, <Popsracr@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Stock class reclassings
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:25:19 -0400
Mike, you are sooooooo wrong on this one....This is a guy who was rookie of
the year at his first National, came back and won a National Championship
driving a Camaro.  Do you suppose the fine folks at GM specially prepared
that car too?  Yep, he is a great driver, and he has talents that go beyond
driving, such as suspension and strut/shock evaluation that most of us only
wish we had.  Give him credit for his talent, and refrain from charterizing
someone you know nothing about...

Phil O.