Re: Classing by Potential

To: judyb@cts.com
Subject: Re: Classing by Potential
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:39:31 EDT
I am beginning to think that logical and simple thinking...common sense stuff
sometimes doesn't apply to this list...They just keep harping on the one
driver deal...the simple thing is take the top 5-10 drivers in the country
who get the most out of the cars right off the bat-the 95%, plan a pro solo,
tour with these guys and get some people to bring those cars there...we
travel for lesser things...I mean plan this "event" for the drivers to drive
these cars, and the board who will be classing them.

Jean