RE: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Cl

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stock class rules was (Re: Sequential Stock Cl
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:20:46 -0400
Where do people get this crazy idea that most stock cars at Nationals are
trailer queens?  Yes, some people trailer their Stock Class cars to
Nationals.  More probably have a small utility trailer that hooks to the
back of the car.  MOST simply throw their tires and gear into the back of
the car and go.  Hell, Matt Murray does it with his Porsche.

I would bet that most of the people that trailer (Stock Class cars) do it
because they want the additional room that a tow vehicle and trailer bring.
They may be bringing extra tires and rims to an event as rains, they may
have additional family members coming along, they may have bikes or scooters
that they want to bring.

Paul Zahornasky