Trailer Queens

To: Mike Lamfalusi <lamfalus@excite.com>
Subject: Trailer Queens
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:54:44 -0700

Oh, that RX-7 that came in second last year in Topeka...I drove it to the event
(back is another issue altogether... : )

Understand that when you see cars pull into a NT, Pro Solo or Nationals; the top
drivers typically have driven MANY miles to get there so a trailer is more
convenient, not necessary.  I drive the RX-7 EVERYWHERE.  I would say that most
*trophy* winners in stock classes drive thier cars to local stuff as well as
around town as daily drivers.  Its the long hauls that brings the trailers out.

AB