Re: Trailer Queens

To: "Isley, Jason C." <JIsley@cell1.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer Queens
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:19:20 -0700
--------------D4F8AE940A876E588CC6C2EF

Jeff G has never trailered an autocross car AFAIK...he refuses on
principles. :-)
---Pat Kelly

"Isley, Jason C." wrote:

>         I have started towing the vette to events this year. It was almost
> impossible to carry enough spare parts in the car to keep it running. ;)I
> don't know how that Jeff G in BSP does it, he drove it to Topeka last year
> and even had race tires on it.
>         If I was buy myself I could still get by with the tow behind trailer
> but with a co-driver and all the extra stuff a truck and trailer is nice.
>
> Jason "RX7 KLR" Isley
> jason.isley@alltel.com

 name="lollipop.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Pat
tel;fax:925 846 0118
tel;work:925 846 7728
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:pjkelly@napylon.com
org:Kelly Communications;Circulation
version:2.1
email;internet:lollipop@ricochet.net
title:Business Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O. Box 1203=0D=0A;Pleasanton;CA;94566-0120;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Pat Kelly
end:vcard

--------------D4F8AE940A876E588CC6C2EF--