Re: Trailer Queens

To: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendotracing@netzero.net>, <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer Queens
From: "jeff" <archss@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:07:42 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Bruce Wentzel <greendotracing@netzero.net>
To: <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Cc: <autox@autox.team.net>; Jeff Glorioso <archss@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 4:16 AM

> OK, I've cc'ed JG to get the answer.  I know he had a Stingray
> when I first ran against him in Kansas.
> Jump in here Jeff and reply to all.  How did your Stingray get to
> Kansas?

> ago?

Bruce, my wife and i drove the blue 72 corvette to the nationals in 87 .
After that
we did trailer in 89.
We never have trailered the 88 vette but did have sbw haul it back in 99.
We did
drive there in 98 on the Kumhos and finished 3rd , well ahead of Scotty. In
fact that
is when he noticed my JRZ's , which made the drive wonderful when set on
full soft.

We started autoxing a 65 shelby in 79 and won the SFR region championship in
83.
Jeff Glorioso BSP98