Re: 3in1 Machines ???

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, jtthomas21@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: 3in1 Machines ???
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:20:36 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/00 5:47:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org writes:

<< You mean you don't know a machinist who is also a racer??  Wow, that _must_
 suck.  ;^)

 Eric (Bultemeier is actually a good person to know) Linnhoff in KC
 1998 Dodge Neon R/T
 #69 DS    #13 TLS
 eric10mm@qni.com >>

Thanks Eric

Since I got into autox i have made a ton of stuff for all kinds of cars.
Honda's,FF 1600's,Sports 2000's,Tire traliers,Formula Contiental parts.

Spacers,bushings,pins,special fasteners and fabricated aluminum
structures.Things like air boxes and crush structures for formula cars.

All kinds of stuff. I mostly do things that you can't get anywhere else. Or
the quality
is not what you want. Or things that might show up next year from England
about
9 months late for the Nationals!!!!

http://www.Boltmaker.com

Mike B. TLS#1 99cm