Re: Pennsylvania State Championships

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pennsylvania State Championships
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:25:31 -0400
Thanks for the early report, Mari. The results are now posted at the
Susquehanna region site
 http://www.scca-susq.com/2000PAStates.htm

BTW - Mari made a great announcer too, even if a certain timing guru and
webmaster forgot to turn on her display and she had to run around the back
of the truck for each time :-)

Regards,
Alan