Re: Police the real issue

To: "goodale7" <goodale7@gateway.net>
Subject: Re: Police the real issue
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:10:12 -0600
>According to the FBI web site; (I'll let you read the 102 page report
>for 1998)

Fine, I'll accept your stats.  (Sorry I'm not Jeff Winchell and don't
have all day to look up every website on the net, I just took the first
plausible one that the search engine turned up ;)

You still prove my point which is that an officer has a *very*, *very* small
chance of being killed while giving out a traffic ticket.

Obviously one death is one too many, but I still feel that the original
officer's post was a bit on the dramatic side.

Todd