Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.
From: "diane lapusnak" <fstockracers@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:34:41 -0400
Mike B.
    For 90% of the drivers out there, school IS the answer. Just look at the
results from the nationals last year. In almost any class the top 10 cars
were prepared to the hilt. If all of these cars were prepared properly, then
all of there times should be within tenths of a second, but there not. CSP
is the only class where the 1st place car and the 10th place car were only
seperated by 1.1 seconds, all the other classes were seperated by much
larger margins. Does this mean that the guy in 10th place didn't prepare his
car enough, or that the other guys were just better drivers. I personally
think that its just the driver.
    Take ESP for an example. Sam Strano finished 3rd in a car that
diffinately was not prepared to the extent of the rules.(I'd say that says a
lot for him as a Driver!!)

Mike Johnson
42 F/S

Driving last years F/S national champion car. I'll let you know if it's car
prep or driver after nationals Mike B. But my money says it's driver. I just
hope that the driver does'nt show why he's a HUOA member.