Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, Markdaddio@aol.com, narby@centurytel.net,
Subject: Re: Buying a win?? Spend it on school.
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 00:44:10 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/00 8:51:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<< You dare to question the words of the great Kazoo???  I know
 that you've only been doing this for three years, so you
 might not recognize the name of the above and his accomplishments
 over the years. >>

I dare to question everyone. Its not the number of years(i've been driving or
anyone else for that matter) its the quality of them. I don't discount his
driving(Daddio), just the "Blind Faith" that many on this list have? There is
a lot more to this whole game
than a few hundred bucks spent at a driving school can teach you.

Mike B. 99cm  Come to the Nats and flame me in person! Later I will give you
a beer
and it will be fun!!!!!!!!