non-integers

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: non-integers
From: John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:47:05 -0400
Jeff Lloyd went and typed:
> I allready have the PI symbol magnets from a joke 2 years
> ago. so I will be 3.14159 BSL at the next national event..

Well, which is it, since that, of course, is not "pi" (hey, where are
the greek alphabet letters on this keyboard?), but an approximation of
pi.

:-P

JLE
(guy with "3.141592654" burned into brain for life from cranking through
too many electronics problems in school 20+ years ago with a 10 digit
scientific calculator...half the time I can't remember what I had for
dinner two days ago or if I paid the phone bill yet, for crying out
loud)