RE: non-integers

To: "'Arthur Emerson'" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: non-integers
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:00:02 -0500
Yeah, well, mid pack ain't shit man.  ;^)  But at least I finished better
this year than I did last year and had mucho fun doing it.  And out of 2
years at Nationals I finally got one clean run in on the North course.
Whew, I finally broke _that_ trend.  I was getting really panicked and
worried right before my 3rd run on the 2nd day of nationals.  I won't
publicly say what I was thinking of to clear my mind before that 3rd run
while sitting in grid all strapped in, helemted up up and ready to go, but
it worked.  ;^)  The starter looked at me weird when I had that stupid
looking grin on my face while sitting there and waiting for my turn to hit
the North course.

It's all one big mind game.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)