RE: non-integers

To: elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, jac73@daimlerchrysler.com,
Subject: RE: non-integers
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:27:47 GMT
"Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org> wrote:

>You forgot 2+2=4.  The number of tablets of aspirin it's gonna
>take to get rid of the headache all those formulas give this
>simple caveman.  ;^)

You mean that you *finally* figured out how to take the
"Linnhoff-proof" cap off the bottle???  :-)  My, my, we're
making progress.  If you keep it up at this pace, maybe
we'll be able to get you to stop throwing feces out of your
cage by Christmas! :-)

I'm still trying to figure out how somebody got a mole to
stand still long enough to to count all
602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 molecules without missing one.
[OK, sue me if I slipped a decimal point or two above.]

OK, someone forgot my favorite number: 186,000 miles/second,
or the speed of light.  Not only is it a beautiful number, but
it's also the universe's only self-enforcing speed limit.....

-Arthur ("Parents, don't let your kids grow up to be like Linnhoff"
                                                    edition.)