Re: non-integers

To: johneagan@toltbbs.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-integers
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:11:06 GMT
John Eagan <johneagan@toltbbs.com> wrote:

>JLE
>(guy with "3.141592654" burned into brain for life from cranking through
>too many electronics problems in school 20+ years ago with
>a 10 digit scientific calculator...half the time I can't remember what I
>had for dinner two days ago or if I paid the phone bill yet, for crying out
>loud)

If you think that's bad, I just had a high school science
flashback of 6.02 X 10^23 .  I'll be darned if I remember
what it was (Avogadro's number maybe?) or what significance
it has in my life, but I'm sure that being forced to retain
said information by the local public school system is
probably why I recently had to install a remote-controlled
flare launcher on my car to find where I left it in the mall's
parking lot..... :-)

-Arthur ("You think they'd let my primered car run in CP???" edition)