kids riding

To: <Loren@kscable.com>
Subject: kids riding
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:06:33 -0500
Loren,
        I don't care if we allow infants in car seats along on runs.  However,
when I return to grid in my 'P' car and it's limited side and rear visibility,
I don't want to have to worry about excited little kids, that just got out of
someone else's car, running around in grid while their driver is checking
times, tires or whatever.

Not all kids behave the way mine or yours do, the rules are for those kids.
Buy him/her a cart.  ;-)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller

The census records were used in 1941-2 to identify, abduct and imprison
innocent Japanese Americans. Be sure to fill out yours.  Trust them.