RE: Banquet longevity

Subject: RE: Banquet longevity
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:48:38 -0500
O give me a break.  "Forced"???  Who was it that was holding your arms and
preventing you from standing up and going to the restroom to pee or outsides
to smoke a cig?  Did your table mates put super glue in your seat?  Velcro?
What?

Exactly how were you "forced " to participate.  The last time I checked it
was pretty darn necessary to have two functioning legs in order to drive a
race car.

Puh-leaze!!!!

Okay, perhaps next year someone who is truly offended by this practice can
make the suggestion to simply have a moment of silence instead of an
out-loud prayer.

BUT, we should occasionally ALL take a moment to thank (insert your favorite
deity or cult leader) for the blessings of good health, friends and safe
racing.

Eric (who thinks a lack of religion is the major problem in America today)
Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)