Re: Ideal Nationals location?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ideal Nationals location?
From: "CJ at Pylon" <pylon@pylon.cc>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:57:48 -0500
Just some clearification, Rolla has a population of somewhere
between 10k-15k, more during St. Pats. The 215 is Edgar Springs

 If you drive 23 miles west on I-44 you get to St. Roberts (Ft.
Wood), there are a few places there that could rival Baby Dolls.  I
was not fortunate enough to have attended Baby Dolls at Nats this
year, so I can't compare the quality of the establishments.

On 4 Apr 2001, at 13:03, Arthur Emerson wrote:

"Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net> wrote:

>According to today's paper, that new site needs to be somewhere
>around Edgar Springs, Mo., (20 miles south of Rolla, Pop. 215 -- look
>that up in your Rand-McNally).

I just did, and wanted to point something out for Mark Sirota.
His motivation for moving Nationals was to save himself some
drive time.  When I did the math, his savings would only be
176.8 miles.

Let's weigh in another factor.  Rolla has a population of
215 people according to Rocky, and I don't have the population
figures for Edgar Springs handy.  With a population that
small, what do you think the odds are that there would
be an establishment that rivals Baby Dolls in that area????? :-)

-Arthur ("Keeping my priorities straight" edition.)

_________

http://www.pylon.cc/
Pylon.CC Racing Forums
Technical Articles - Photo Gallery